THE L. F. NEXUS
Remember The Back Button On Your Browser
TV COMMERCIAL HELL
IT IS TIME FOR A TV COMMERCIAL RATING SYSTEM – THE ATM SYSTEM
Today, 70% of TV commercials are smuggling hell into your home. The road to hell is paved with temptation and this is what TV commercials AND CORPORATE AMERICA THAT PRODUCES THESE TV COMMERCIALS are dumping on you and your family. Lest you think this trivial, note the following from the 2007 TV Viewers Ethics Study (link not yet activated), the 2007 East Coast Integrity Survey of TV Programming (link not yet activated), the 2008 New York City TV Commercials Investigative Study (link not yet activated), and a hundred other sources:
· 90% of children watching more than 80 cumulative minutes of TV commercials a day have less than a “C” average in grade school and high school.
· 95% of children watching more than 100 cumulative minutes of TV commercials a day do not go on to college.
· 90% of teenagers who engage in premarital sex watch more than 100 cumulative minutes of TV commercials a day.
· 5% of teenagers who watch more than 100 cumulative minutes of TV commercials a day go on to become rapists and pedophiles, compared to less than 1/10th of 1% of teenagers who do not watch more than 100 cumulative minutes of TV commercials a day.
· 80% of TV commercial producers say, “Your children are customers first and Americans second.”
· 65% of TV commercial producers say, “Profits are more important to us than the welfare of your children.”
· 75% of TV commercial producers say, “We have no conscience regarding the showing of obscene content to your children.”
· Incredibly, 30% of TV commercial producers come right out and say, “We hate your children but we love your money.” (It is so hard for most people to believe that these TV commercial producers would be so arrogant that we will be publishing a separate article on this one point alone.)
o The heads of the top 3 New York City, Madison Street advertising firms have stated: “We don’t care if the children of America go to hell as a result of our obscene and pornographic TV commercials, as long as we continue to increase our wealth and power.”
o The heads of the top 10 New York City, Madison Street advertising firms have privately stated: “A dollar of profitable, filthy TV commercials is worth more to us than protecting millions of little children from the pedophiles are TV commercials produce.” (We have asked IU (Information Underground) to write a separate article on this point.)
TV COMMERCIAL RATING SYSTEM – THE ATM SYSTEM
Here is our preliminary (first attempt at a) TV commercial rating system. We call it The ATM System:
THE ATM SYSTEM
A: Acceptable – Only people in street clothing are shown. Moderate violence is allowed.
T: Tolerable – Only people in street clothing are shown. Any nongraphic violence is allowed.
M: Maddening – People NOT in street clothing are shown. Any violence is allowed.
Improved Web Page Template Adopted Friday, March 09, 2007 5:56:22 AM CST (GMT-5)