The Life Foundations Nexus
L. F. NEXUS DROPS 4 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS FROM ITS ROLLS!
On Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 12:09:48 AM CST, the L. F. Nexus dropped 4 million of its 5.5 million subscribers. If you were directed to this page by an email newsletter, you have NOT been dropped. If you became a subscriber on or after January 1, 2004, you have NOT been dropped. If you have been dropped and you want to be restored to our email newsletter list, simply resubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 4 million subscribers were dropped for a variety of reasons:
1. Many of our email resources are now invested in much higher priority areas, such as our SPC, Suicide Prevention Counselling, ministry. As a result, we can no longer meet the needs of 5.5 million subscribers. If the Lord wanted us to continue to meet the needs of 5.5 million people he would have provided us with the resources to do so.
2. Our Resource Analysts tell us that we can effectively meet the needs of 1.5 million people with our present ministry objectives and our present resources.
3. A recent EVP, Email Validation Process, indicated that 200,000 email addresses were no longer valid.
4. Our “2004 Email Newsletter Confirmation Email,” went unanswered by one million people. We do not know if these people want to continue to receive our email newsletters.
5. One million people did not respond to our “2004 Interest Level Survey.” If they weren’t interested enough in our website to respond to our three-question, multiple-choice survey, which they had a year to complete, then they weren’t interested enough in our website. These people, like everyone else who has been dropped, can, of course, be reinstated by resubscribing at email@example.com.
6. Items 3, 4, and 5 above left us with 3.3 million out of the 5.5 million subscribers.
7. One million of our subscribers have shown an ongoing interest in our website. This interest was demonstrated by the fact that they sent us at least one post-subscription email relating to our website. In some cases, it was simply a thank-you note.
8. In the light of our January 1, 2004 cutoff date and items 1, 2, and 7, we had no choice but to drop all of our pre-2004, “non-ongoing-interest” subscribers, numbering 1.8 million. These subscribers can, of course, resubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org.