The Life Foundations Nexus
THE KJV DEBATE – WHO IS RIGHT?
“THE DIVINE FAIRNESS” MANIFESTO
Who is right? First, both sides are unremitting and relentless (they won’t give in and they won’t give up), although the KJV side seems to be winning.
What is the fundamental (key) difference between the two sides? Before we proceed, let us name the two sides:
King James Bible Advocates
“Bible Ocean” Advocates
We have named the other side “‘Bible Ocean’ Advocates” because there is “an ocean (large number) of other Bible translations” competing with the King James Version of the Bible.
THE BIBLE OCEAN
The ocean of Bibles falls into the following two groups.
UNCONFIRMED BIBLE TRANSLATIONS
These are Bible translations that are often “smart translations”; that is, they are well written. However, they do not have a sufficient “confirmation base” for anyone to know that they are CORRECT translations. In other words, no one has published an exhaustive (complete) and systematic comparison of them with the ancient languages text of the Bible. Without the comparison, these Bibles have NO AUTHORITY. THEY MUST BE REJECTED.
CONFIRMED BIBLE TRANSLATIONS
These are Bibles that have been compared with the ancient languages text of the Bible. These Bibles fall into two groups:
These are Bibles that were translated hundreds of years ago. We can be more precise but greater precision will make no difference in our conclusions. These Bibles have never been proven to contradict the ancient languages text of the Bible. Now, some will argue that they have been proven to contradict the ancient languages text of the Bible. We will address this matter shortly.
The King James Version of the Bible is a stable translation. However, the section you are reading is about “translations that are in competition with the King James Version of the Bible.”
All of the stable translations agree with the King James Version of the Bible. Therefore, there will never be any debate over these translations between King James Bible Advocates and Bible Ocean Advocates.
These are Bibles that were translated within the last hundred years or so. We can be more precise but greater precision will make no difference in our conclusions. These Bibles have been proven to contradict the ancient languages text of the Bible. Now, some will argue that they have NOT been proven to contradict the ancient languages text of the Bible. We will address this matter next.
The King James Bible Advocates say the translations promoted by the Bible Ocean Advocates CONTRADICT the ancient languages text. The Bible Ocean Advocates say the King James Bible CONTRADICTS the ancient languages text.
If you know who we are, you know where we stand. You also know that we provide proof of our position. However, not everyone has the time to study our proof or anyone else’s proof for that matter. Without studying the proof how can you be sure? The answer is clear-cut.
THIS MANIFESTO IS BASED ON PORTIONS OF SCRIPTURE THAT ARE IDENTICAL IN ALL STREAMS OF TRANSMISSION (MANUSCRIPT FAMILIES) – “GOLDEN VERSES” – AND ARE ALSO TRANSLATED THE SAME BY ALL – “PLATINUM VERSES.”
God’s answer to the question of “Which Bible is the ‘True Bible?’” FOR THOSE WHO DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO STUDY THE PROOF, is this:
1. You must try to make time to study the proof.
2. Until you can study the proof, you must follow the belief THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.
3. If you have no belief, you must REJECT ALL BIBLE TRANSLATIONS. If you are decent and honest, God will not penalize you for your rejection.
4. If you are shown that your belief is incorrect YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR BELIEF.
5. WITHOUT PROOF, you may never be dogmatic or insistent with others that your belief is correct and/or that someone else’s belief is incorrect.
6. WITHOUT PROOF, you may never speak, assert, declare, announce, or publish your belief for the purpose of getting other people to accept your belief and you may never oppose anyone who speaks, asserts, declares, announces, or publishes their belief for the purpose of getting other people to accept their belief
7. WITHOUT PROOF, you may never support, endorse, encourage, or promote anyone or anything that seeks to get others to accept your belief and you may never oppose anyone who supports, endorses, encourages, or promotes anyone or anything that seeks to get others to accept their belief.
8. Finally, you must be prepared to change your belief as many times as necessary for you to come to a firm conclusion. If you are decent and honest, God will not penalize you for changing your belief more than once.