Remember The Back Button On Your Browser
The Life Foundations Nexus
By Dr. Michael J. Bisconti & The Life Foundations Nexus
Saturday, May 27, 2006, 6:49:52 PM CST (GMT – 5), the L. F. Nexus announced the publication of the IAV – The International Authorized Version.
The International Authorized Version is the first modern translation of the Bible that:
1. Agrees perfectly with the King James Bible.
“Perfect agreement” was achieved through the use of our cloistro-cyborgenic, AI technology developed through the application of the principles explained in Dr. Michael J. Bisconti’s 3-volume, 20,000-page masterpiece Linguistic Underpinnings of Perfection in Translational Agreement (link not yet activated). Try out our TAEX (Translational Agreement Engine X) System (link not yet activated), developed over a period of 40 years, to see how “perfect agreement” is achieved.
2. Agrees perfectly with the original language texts employed by the King James Bible translators.
3. Is prefaced with the following statements:
a. The King James Bible is still the standard Bible for English-speaking people.
b. The reader is to compare the International Authorized Version to the King James Bible to be sure that the International Authorized Version is in perfect agreement with the King James Bible.
c. When, and only when, the entire English-speaking, Christian community agrees, the International Authorized Version will replace the King James Bible as the standard Bible for English-speaking people. This may, of course, take decades.
4. Reflects all ancient manuscripts, including those discovered since the King James Bible was translated.
5. Reflects all manuscript families, including Textus Receptus, Byzantine, Alexandrian, and the rest.
6. Is accepted by both KJV supporters and KJV critics.
7. Involved the participation of independent church scholars and denominational church scholars.
8. Involved the participation of scholars from all major independent fellowships.
9. Involved the participation of scholars from all major denominations.
10. Is virtually free. We say “virtually” because the purchaser must pay for the paper, ink, and labor necessary to produce their copy of the International Authorized Version. This is in sharp contrast to the producers of the (error-containing) New International Version and (error-containing) New King James Version, which tack on a huge profit for their publishers. To give you a clearer idea (these aren’t actual figures since we are still working on our pricing):
New International Version
$30.00 (paper, ink, labor,
publisher’s pocket )
New King James Version
$25.00 (paper, ink, labor,
publisher’s pocket )
International Authorized Version
$10.00 (paper, ink, labor)
11. There is no copyright except for prohibiting anyone from making a profit off of the sales of the IAV. This prohibition includes requirements that publishers be monitored for compliance with this prohibition. This version is, thus, virtually in the public domain from its first date of publication. Additionally, because of the fifty years it took to produce the International Authorized Version, for a time, yet to be determined, the L. F. Nexus will strictly control who gets to publish the IAV. We want to be absolutely sure that no one turns the International Authorized Version into a moneymaking venture.
12. A special edition of the International Authorized Version, called The International Authorized Version – Scholars Edition, will include a section titled “Systematic Refutation of All Supposed Errors in the King James Bible,” based on the contents of the L. F. Nexus’ “Systematic Refutation of All Supposed KJV Errors” database.
13. Here is Genesis 1:1-16 from the International Authorized Version (an underlined word indicates a modern word that IS PERFECTLY IDENTICAL IN MEANING TO THE CORRESPONDING WORD IN THE KING JAMES BIBLE):