The L. F. Nexus
#3 Friday, February 11, 2011 Update of This Page
The pages on this website have a background consisting of copies of a screenshot of the website of our founder’s computer consulting firm. Click here or above to go to the firm’s website.
When he is not working at the L. F. Nexus, our founder, Dr. Michael J. Bisconti, works as a full-time DBA (Database Administrator), Database Developer, & Database Architect. He is expert in Relational Database Management Systems, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL, DB2 (including UDB), and other databases. His database expertise integrates with Enterprise Application areas, including Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financials, Human Resources, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supply Chain Management. Major technologies include BusinessObjects, J. D. Edwards, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Platinum, SAP, and Walker Financials. Dr. Bisconti has managed personnel/technology in PC, client/server, minicomputer, and mainframe environments. Here is a more technical description of Dr. Bisconti’s skill set:
· See http://www.solutionsocc.com/reserved/CybortelMonitorDemo_files/frame.htm (MS Access application) for a practical demonstration of technical expertise.
· Expert in Relational Database Management Systems (database sizes: up to 10 terabytes): Microsoft SQL Server for over 20 years (all versions, including 2005 and 2008) (founder of http://sqlhawks.com, SQL Server 2005 Migration Experts, information-only website), Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL, DB2 (including UDB), and other RDBMs. During the last two years, sole responsibility for over 1,000 SQL Server databases (total database size of over 20,000 Gigabytes = about 10 Terabytes) and for over 200 ORACLE databases (total database size of over 5,000 Gigabytes = about 5 Terabytes).
· Enterprise Application Areas: (business analysis, etc. in the areas of) Business Intelligence, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Enterprise Resource Planning, Financials, Human Resources, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supply Chain Management
· Enterprise Application Software: (business analysis, etc. using) BusinessObjects, J. D. Edwards, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Platinum, SAP, and Walker Financials.
· Environments & Languages: Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Unix/Linux operating systems, Microsoft Visual Studio/other languages, and .NET environment
· Personnel Interaction: more than 20 years managing and interacting with end users in PC, client/server, minicomputer, and mainframe environments.
· Experienced in several industries: grade/high school/college teacher, computer-based testing, communications, distribution, education, financial, food, insurance, manufacturing, marketing, medical, real estate, sales, safety, software, steel industry, television, web-hosting.
· Inventor of “Footprint Technology”: Footprint technology allows you to check any number of performance/diagnostic metrics at a single glance using graphical spectroscopy. Metrics are converted into benchmark/daily spectra and compared.
· Technology Website at http://biscontidatabases.com.
· President of IADBA (a DBA organization) at http://iadba.com.
· President of HIPAFI (a HIPAA organization) at http://hipafi.com.
· A technical assessment session (you present your needs, Dr. Bisconti presents his relevant qualifications, and you and Dr. Bisconti assess whether he can meet your needs) is highly recommended.
· A five-minute phone conversation to start the interview process is highly recommended.
· Solutions, OCC Web Hosting is a Ma-and-Pa operation Dr. Bisconti runs during any downtime.
· WebPsyops, Inc., a web design and development company that specializes in web-based artificial intelligence, is another company that Dr. Bisconti runs during any downtime.
See http://lfnexus.com/indexeinstein.htm#founder for additional background on Dr. Bisconti.
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2000 – 2011 The L. F. Nexus All rights reserved.
United States of America