The L. F. Nexus
“Evolutionist Terrorists Fact Site”
FACT & EVOLUTIONIST TERRORISTS
Sunday, November 22, 2009 Update of This Page
About Our Ongoing Original Website
Visit the original L. F. Nexus website at http://lfnexus.com/originalwebsite.htm.
The Satirical/Serious Mix Version of the L. F. Nexus Website
Clueless Critics Have Criticized The “Mixed Version”
This website deals with the terrorist acts of evolutionists, which the author has personally experienced. We will mention just one experience of the author while in his youth:
During an advanced science class on evolution in high school, the science teacher said to the author (their exact words):
Why don’t you just blank yourself and shut up!
Now, being a youth who was trained to respect his elders, the author’s natural reflex was to remain silent. Today would be quite a different story!
So, how do evolutionists terrorize people and, especially, students?
1. Some science teachers prohibit any freedom of speech in allowing the expression of any idea that contradicts the idea of evolution.
2. Science teachers who hold to any view other than evolution are prohibited by their school boards (elected by you and whom you can remove from office) from any freedom of speech in allowing the expression of any idea that contradicts the idea of evolution.
3. Science teachers are warned and threatened that they will lose their job if they exercise freedom of speech in expressing any idea that contradicts the idea of evolution.
4. Science teachers are warned and threatened that they will lose their job if they allow the exercise of freedom of speech in allowing the expression of any idea that contradicts the idea of evolution.
5. Some evolutionists harangue those with other beliefs with endless monologues in which they present “the facts of evolution.” Of course, what they are really presenting are the “facts of empirical, biological data from which a variety of inferences may be made,” including both those for and against evolution.
6. When students ask how evolution could have the status of a theory, given that there is insufficient evidence for this to be the case, some science teachers tell the students to shut up.
7. When confronted with obvious errors in their presentation of the so-called theory of evolution, some science teachers say, “Future discoveries will resolve these issues.” Wow! These science teachers are psychics!
Join our fight at http://eon.supernexus.com against the evolutionist terrorists!
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2000 – 2009 The L. F. Nexus All rights reserved.
United States of America