The Life Foundations Nexus
HOW TO SOLVE ALL OF AMERICA’S PROBLEMS
WHO TO VOTE FOR ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND COMMON SENSE
To solve ALL of America’s problems requires two things:
· A decent citizenry. That’s you and me.
· Decent elected and appointed government officials.
Only you and I can take care of the first requirement. It is up to us to live decent lives. The second requirement takes a joint effort of all Americans. The rest of this article deals with that effort.
THE JOINT EFFORT
The number of social issues that requires the attention of the average American is enormous. That’s why we have elected officials. The L. F. Nexus is going to attempt to make the job of picking people to vote for easier for everyone. We will be guided by the following principles:
1. It will not matter whether a candidate is a Republican, a Democrat, or an Independent.
2. The candidate must be a decent person. We will elaborate on this point in the future. For now, we will just say that, obviously, profanity, drunkenness, and womanizing exclude anyone as worthy of anyone’s vote.
3. The candidate must have, at least, a minimum of intelligence. Of course, we will be looking for the brightest people.
4. We will show you how to pick those who are not elected but are appointed to office, as well. This is accomplished by selecting the right “appointers,” who are elected to office.
5. We will be reporting how every candidate, and appointed official, stands on the vital issues of our day.
6. We will have the aid of American Political Intelligence, a nonpartisan group, in obtaining the governmental and political information that we report to you.
7. We will be accepting all input from all Americans everywhere. Everyone’s voice will be heard!
8. We will be using political sciences and political technologies used nowhere else, including the D.I.S. REGI (Digital Issue Scoring Register) or “Reggie” for short, an artificial intelligence (cyborg intelligence) created by Cybortel, Inc.
9. Every candidate will be assigned a “Voteability Score.” This score will consist of points added for character, intelligence, and issue positions. Some issues will “earn” more points than others. For example, a position on abortion will, sometimes, earn more points than a position on the illegal aliens problem. Sometimes, it will not. We will elaborate on this particular in the future.
10. Every candidate must have sound, fiscal thinking. We will have the aid of the Chicago Business Institute and the Chicago Economics Institute in this area. WE MUST PROTECT OUR JOBS AND OUR ECONOMIC FUTURE!