The miraculous story involving a Minnesota man who survived for two nights in his car while stuck in the middle of a blizzard in North Dakota has taken a tragic twist after he arrived at the hospital to be treated for storm-related hypothermia only to …
The FDA is warning against so-called "vampire" treatments or procedures that involve injecting plasma from young blood donors in an effort to treat a variety of age-related diseases.
A grandmother batting brain cancer knows she has the love and support of her "magnificent seven" grandkids, even though they don't meet the hospital's age requirement to pay her a visit.
A charity is preparing to grant the final wishes for terminally ill patients who want to see a new display featuring hundreds of pieces by the Dutch artist Rembrandt.
Nearly 250 customers reported diarrhea and vomiting after dining at a KFC restaurant in Mongolia last week, where health authorities reportedly said they found bacteria in the drinking water and E. coli in the soda as well as other serious health viola…
A trip to the museum with his grandson may have saved one North Carolina man from tragedy after a display in the "Listen to Your Heart" exhibit tipped him off to a potentially life-threatening health issue.
A pair of retired police officers already bonded by the field will now be joined for life after one was found to be a perfect kidney donor match for the other, and delivered the good news with a clever homemade card.
A U.K. woman who was placed into a medically-induced coma after complaining of a headache and later suffering from seizures was shocked to wake days later and discover she had given birth to a healthy baby girl.
A 58-year-old woman who was reportedly faced with either surgically removing her tongue or succumbing to cancer within months has had a new one fashioned out of a vein and pieces of her arm.
A woman seeking the help of celebrity doctors said that for the last 11 years she's been strategically placing her hand in front of her face of tilting her head a certain way so that people don't see the large hole in her nose where her two nostril…
Health officials in San Diego are warning parents about a suspected wind-borne disease that's sickened 16 children since the beginning of 2019.
A seemingly harmless task in gym class left one Texas teen nearly paralyzed after the rope she was using in December allegedly broke, and she was sent crashing to the ground where she landed on her neck.
While reaching for a diet soda or may seem like a healthier choice at the time, a new study is linking the artificially sweetened with greater risk of heart attack and stroke.
A Colorado woman who had part of her leg amputated in the fall after spending years in agonizing pain said she penned "break up" notes on her limb before undergoing the 2.5-hour surgery.
A 21-year-old former student is sharing photos of his rotted teeth in a bid to warn others about the dangers of overdoing it on energy drinks.
An Ohio mother who went in for an X-ray after injuring her back was shocked to discover that the scan picked up an intrauterine birth control device (IUD) floating in her abdomen that her doctor allegedly claimed had fallen out over a decade earlier.
Two months after a teen's severe allergic reaction to medication landed her in a hospital's burn unit unable to breathe on her own, the Los Angeles student is warning others about the dangers of a little-known syndrome and the importance of researc…
A New Hampshire town is offering free testing for sexually transmitted diseases this Thursday while encouraging its residents not to "give your Valentine anything but love" on this sweetheart-themed holiday.
Nearly 100 children have died in an Ebola outbreak ravaging the Democratic Republic of Congo as health workers warn it could be far from over.
Speed demons and law busters in one Texas town may have met their match in 6-year-old Abigail Rose Arias, whose dream of becoming a police officer to exact revenge on her terminal cancer came true on Thursday in a special ceremony.