Boy who suffered fatal allergic reaction to cheese thrown down shirt given expired EpiPen, court hears

The 13-year-old boy who tragically died from a severe allergic reaction after a classmate threw cheese down his shirt two years ago was allegedly yelling that he “was going to die” moments before being given an expired EpiPen, according to court testimony.

This entry was posted in Alexandria Hein, Article, fnc, fnc/health, FOX News, fox-news/health/healthy-living/childrens-health, fox-news/health/healthy-living/health-care, fox-news/health/healthy-living/medications, fox-news/health/respiratory-health/allergy and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.