The Life Foundations Nexus
WHY DOES GOD LEAVE US IN THE DARK?
For the sake of the less mature, let me first explain that we are talking about why God does not give us knowledge that we need. This is a question that has puzzled and troubled multitudes through the centuries. God leaves us in the dark for one or more of the following reasons:
· There is some knowledge that God freely gives to all but there is other knowledge that you have to seek out. God leaves some people in the dark because they haven’t searched for the knowledge that they need.
· God leaves some people in the dark because it is best that some knowledge be provided at a certain time and that time has not come.
· God leaves some people in the dark because they are living sinful lives.
· God leaves some people in the dark because they haven’t learned the difference between “being in the dark” and “the experience of being in the dark.” What they think they are in the dark about they are not in the dark about. What they are in the dark about is that a person can have a sort of feeling of being in the dark WHEN THEY ACTUALLY ARE NOT IN THE DARK AT ALL.
· Some people who ask this question really want the answer to the question “why does God send suffering?” You will find the answer to this question at WhyDoesGodSendSuffering.htm.