HOME PAGE

TOPICS PAGE

Scientific Biblical Studies – Advanced Studies

Remember The Back Button On Your Browser

The Life Foundations Nexus

 

 

THE UNIVERSAL DEMIBIBLE

Copyright 2000  The L. F. Nexus

“DEMIBIBLE” IS PRONOUNCED “DEM-E-BIBLE”

 

 

Copyright October 1, 2005 6:58 AM CST

By Dr. Michael J. Bisconti

 

 

 

The Universal Demibible is that portion of the Bible (98.6% of the Bible) that is identical in all ancient language manuscripts and for which the English translation is identical in all English Bibles.

 

The Universal Demibible has become increasingly important because of the doubt that has been raised in the minds of many regarding the reliability of the original language texts of the Bible and the English translations of these texts.  For example, here is an email we recently received from a Bible college student:

 

Dear Dr. Bisconti,

 

I am in tears because I see no way to know which Bible is the correct Bible.  My pastor says one thing, my Bible college teachers say another thing, books on the subject say other things, articles on the Internet say still other things, etc., etc.  Who am I to believe?

 

Yours in the Savior,

 

Susan Miller

 

One of the many ways that we are currently addressing the doubt and confusion is The Universal Demibible.  The UDB (Universal Demibible) proves that almost all of the Bible (98.6% of the Bible) is ACCEPTED BY EVERYONE – Bible scholars and laymen alike.  Please note that we at the L. F. Nexus have PROVEN that we have a 100% reliable Bible both in the original languages and in the English language, as well as in a number of other languages.

 

Before we proceed, we want to emphasize that YOU CAN COUNT ON the King James Version of the Bible to communicate the doctrines and teachings of God.  What is critical to know about The Universal Demibible is that it proves the following:

 

1.      The doctrines and other teachings found in the 1.4% of the Bible that people argue about ARE FOUND IN THE OTHER 98.6% OF THE BIBLE.

 

2.      Number 1 above means that, if you were to throw out the 1.4% of the Bible that people argue about, YOU WOULD STILL HAVE THE DOCTRINES AND TEACHINGS FOUND IN THAT 1.4% OF THE BIBLE.

 

Note That We Do Not Advocate Throwing Out Any Part Of The Bible.  The King James Version Of The Bible Is 100% Reliable.

 

The following graph puts things in perspective (graph takes a couple of seconds to load):