THE L. F. NEXUS
PSYCHIATRIC HALL OF SHAME
By Dr. Michael J. Bisconti
The purpose of this web page is to list the 1,000 worst psychiatrists in the United States. Currently, L. F. Nexus attorneys are investigating what we can legally report on this web page regarding these psychiatrists. For now, we may safely report the falling:
· All of these psychiatrists are NOT members of the National Psychiatric Association.
· All of these psychiatrists ARE members of the American Psychiatric Association.
· Collectively, these psychiatrists are responsible for the deaths of over 7,000 patients; in most cases, through deliberate failure to heed signs that these patients were suicidal.
· Collectively, these psychiatrists administered psychotropic drugs that caused brain damage to over 3,000 patients.
· Collectively, these psychiatrists administered psychotropic drugs that resulted in the death of over 2,000 of the over 7,000 patients referred to above.
· Around 200 of these psychiatrists sexually victimized their patients.
· Around 300 of these psychiatrists were drunk or high on drugs 90% of the time while treating patients.
As soon as we finish sorting out the legal matters, we will be providing the names and addresses of these psychiatrists, along with their individual malfeasances and crimes.
(5) Improved Web Page Template Adopted Wednesday, October 01, 2008 9:00:45 PM CST (GMT-5)