Question #1433: What can I do to stop LGBTQs and deranged parents from having their children undergo sex change operations?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Answer: (1) Find out what candidates for office believe and don’t vote for them if they are pro sex change.  (2) Find out what elected officials believe and vote them out of office if they are pro sex change.  (3) Support Mary’s Law, which protects children from sex change operations.  If I weren’t a good Christian and a good American, I would kill every LGBTQ, deranged parent, doctor, and so-called mental health professional who supports sex change.

This entry was posted in Question and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.