We may expand and refine our list of “voting rules” over time.
- A college education doesn’t make a candidate smarter than the voters.
- Balance the budget. This means spend no more money than you take in.
- Character is more important than ideas. A liar who talks smart will still act stupid.
- Character is more important than personality.
- Don’t borrow any more money.
- Don’t micromanage our lives.
- Don’t spend money we don’t have.
- Ideas are more important than party.
- Ideas are more important than personality.
- If there are no good candidates, vote for the less evil candidate.
- Pay off our national debt.
- The government can’t solve all our problems.
- Wealth doesn’t make a candidate smarter than the voters.
- Gaypracs are abnormal, as proven by Satinover.
Computer-Picked Related Post(s) (newer to older):